Using a commercial grade air purifier with technology originally developed by NASA we remove bacteria, mould, viruses, foul odors and VOC’s from the room within minutes.
Using innovative UV technology which has no chemistry, no toxic compounds and no formation of resistance we can rid surfaces and textiles of undesirable micro-organisms within seconds. We also use a combination of Steam cleaning, ULPA vacuuming, non-toxic and non-biological in-house cleaning products.
Our environmentally and allergy friendly antimicrobial surfacing coating is applied to all hard and soft surfaces in the room to provide ongoing protection from bacteria, viruses and mould.*
Our innovative technology provides a layer of invisible protection which permanently interrupts the life cycle of dust mites and bed bugs.
A technologically advanced Air Purification system is installed. With an option of a built-in smart control panel, it continuously monitors the air quality and adjusts the settings as necessary in order to maintain levels within EPA recommendations.
For an extra layer of protection for allergy sufferers Hypoallergenic mattress protectors and pillowcases will be fitted.
* Whilst it provides a revised process and extra protection this does not replace cleaning requirements.
A sign on the door as you come in will identify that you are entering a Room to Breathe.
Once in the room a certificate will further confirm this is a Room to Breathe.
This will outline the unique processes completed, to the occupier, which makes it a Hypoallergenic room.
In addition to this the certificate will provide validation of 4 monthly services.
1. RTB (Room to Breathe) certification does not remove the requirement for standard cleaning protocols.
2. RTB requires the use of specific products and equipment to maintain the Standard.
3. Training on the RTB Cleaning and Maintenance Protocols will be provided to clients and their employees. These need to be adhered to for the guarantee to remain valid.
4. Results shown on literature have been carried out under controlled, laboratory conditions.
5. Intentional sabotage or deliberate acts to affect the performance of the ‘RTB’ products and protocols will void our guarantee.
6. Guarantee ceases upon date shown on the RTB ‘Room Certificate’.